Monday, March 15, 2010

NYC goes West Coast

That's right, folks. It's officially Spring Break.

No not that kind of Spring Break. I'm in grad school, for crying out loud.

I'm in San Francisco: land of cable cars, fresh air, composting bins, and Peet's Coffee. It's also the land of some good friends and a free bed, which is why I'm here for my entire Spring Break.

So, this week, Free 4 Me will be looking for a free event in this fine Bay city. Post suggestions on the Facebook page or leave them in comments here. Or, Tweet me.

It's even possible that I may squeeze in TWO free events this week, to make up for last week when I was crazybusy. Yep, that's how we roll over here in grad-school-BrokeLand.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go for an up-and-down walk in the sunshine to see the flowers blooming (always free). I can already feel my San Francisco legs coming back!


Image Credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment