Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Free 4 Me Failure x2

So this post is just a blip, really, to tell you why I haven't posted since my KGB experience. In a nutshell:
  • My attempt to see a free show on Feb 14 in my anti-Valentine's day protest was a flop due to space restrictions and poor acoustics. Lesson learned: free can often mean Get There Early.
  • My attempt to take in the free -- and entertaining -- Chinese New Year Parade in Chinatown on my birthday was a total and utter failure due to copious amounts of alcohol consumed the previous night. Lesson learned: free can also mean Plan In Advance.
So, failure reigned supreme since my last post. My apologies to all 4 readers out there who care.

But now - I DO have some exciting news. I squeezed in a free show this week. Hurrah! All free hope is not lost. And so, onto the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment